VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i started out on a cooked vegetarian diet 4 years ago then transitioned to raw vegan in the last two years. The diet suits my lifestyle as i work from home and most of my friends & family are also raw vegans too. however, vacations and eating out can domes be a pain so I succumber to some cook foods. Hoping this board can provide additional support and inspiration.

Karon

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hi there! Welcome! I am also a raw/vegan. I am about 50% raw. I can only go 100% raw about 2-3 days before I start wanting cooked food. I feel I am getting the best of both worlds. Right now I am cooking a big pot of Hearty Greens Soup. It has spinach, kale, bok choy, kombu, miso, etc. in it. What could possibly be wrong with that? Be kind to yourself and just do the best you can with your diet. I think worrying about it when you occasionally eat cooked food does more harm than anything else. So glad to have you here. You'll get tons of ideas and support on this board.

Laura

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Hey! Another raw vegan foodie here

I eat raw for breakfast, lunch, and snacks, and then at dinner I eat raw with the occasional side of quinoa/baked potato/rice/tempeh/what have you.
It's a balance that is fitting into my life quite well

Welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts