VeggieBoards banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have no regular source of income and am back to reselliung.<br><br>
Not something I like to do much as it's a very inefficient way of earning money so when there's other ways to make money I don't it anymore. I have to use my parents five yrs. old computer that has dial up and I have to wait intbetween their phone calls.<br><br>
I consigned a few things to a thrift store and due to that they only wanted twelve items (unexcpected), it is no longer worth driving to Williamstown to sell. If the items sell, there's about $10 profits for me I hope.<br><br><br><br>
I've looked at cragslist, yahoo and amazon and decided to go with Yahoo auctions.

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
Reselling can make an enormous amount of money. My dad was an antique dealer for years, that's just another form of reselling really. It just depends on what you are selling. Thrift shops aren't a good way to go, you need to aim at people with a lot of money.<br><br><br><br>
It might help if you tell us what sort of wheeling and dealing you are getting in to.

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Do people still use Yahoo Auctions? That place is seriously dead.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
But like Kiz said it really depends on what you're selling. Ebay is great, but not for selling homemade crafts (for example).

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to do collectables, but I lost too much money with that. I still have a box I spend $70 on thinking I could make some nice profit with. Right now I'm selling a bunch of religious books.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts