• Bald is good enough for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does not matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
As a guy, I generally prefer girls with long hair, preferably wavy. I'm not saying it's a requirement or anything, just a preference.

Oddly, the color of the hair generally isn't as important to me, while I know most people talk about prefering blondes over brunettes or vice versa.

--Fromper

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I know some girls that have the most beautiful natural curly hair. I also know quite a few girls (myself included, if I don't spend time styling it) with stringy straight hair. It really depends on the face, like jetekiff said, and the general healthiness of the hair. I don't think any specific feature matters, honestly, as long as the girl is well-groomed and self-confident. I certainly don't look for a specific hair type in men (or eye color, or anything else).

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONYSTAROLDIES View Post

Most Attractive Girls That Get A Second Look From The Guys Have Straight Hair

Is this a statement that you agree with?

In your reply please state if you are a male or female

thanks

TONY STAR
No. (female)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cassiopeia.......I know.... just could not resist teasing you.

From a guys point of view she is really cute. I hope no one talks her into I guess the word is perm. perming her hair.

And yes believe it or not walking down the street I assure you, if you had a camera to prove it, most guys would fully turn around as she walked by for another look.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Me personally tight curly perm style does not excite me. Waves look good but I wanted to get more feedback to see what some of the forum members think.

Plus bald does nothing to turn me on........at all.

Just an opinion

·
Registered
791 Posts
From personal experience, I agree. I get WAY more looks with long hair than I ever did with short hair. I tend to look older and less feminine with short hair. I wouldn't say my hair is straight though...on a good day, it has some waves. On a humid day, frizz becomes a four letter world.

Oh, and female here.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.