VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What costumes do you find most attractive? Excluding costumes of hookers and bikini models, of course.

Someone walked into a costume party over the weekend dressed as Zorro, and I just had to
. It helps I find the man attractive to begin with, but the costume was awesome.

One woman wore a surprisingly-tasteful jeweled Mardi Gras mask, and it perfectly complemented her face and sleek black dress.

When it comes to appeal, do you prefer actual story characters or a general category of costume?

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

My wife dressed as Catwoman =
I was a sumo wrestler 2 years ago. Does that do it for ya?

I kind of like the zoot suit with dark hair thing, gelled all perfect. With nicely trimmed sideburns. I have a thing for guys with dark hair with nice sideburns. There's something about it. I dunno. That with a zoot suit? Yeah.

Zoot suit riot. RIOT!

11,550 Posts
hahaha.. in my teens, a guy dressed as Eric Draven (played by Brandon Lee) from the movie The Crow would have made me go weak at the knees and verbally incoherant.

although sadly i recall it seemed that all of the minging nerdy freak boys dressed as him, and none of the hot ones .... except the cute boy who lived over the road from me, who made me go weak at the knees anyway, but especially when he dressed as eric draven... oh my god, he had a trenchcoat and big army boots and his hair would get all tangled in his eyes and his laugh was so....*stops to slap herself and get a flannel for the drool*.

ahem... yes... well....

it seems that i still find that there is something very alluring about a slightly sultry and melancholy looking guy dressed in tight black jeans, big boots, a (fake!) leather trenchcoat, and a tight black ripped top, with not excessively large but toned muscles under it, with tangled hair falling in his eyes, and a dirty smile and wry laugh. even better if he can actually play the guitar, and likes hanging out on rooftops, lol.

......and god help you if he lives over the street from you. i'm suprised i got anything done in my teens, and that i didn't wear a hole in the windowpane from my nose.

i'm gonna be distracted alllllll day now, damnit!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodedclawjen View Post

i'm gonna be distracted alllllll day now, damnit!
Sorry!
I figured I'd share the distraction.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
I dressed up as a frumpy housewife. I had on exaggerated makeup, my hair was in curlers with pieces hanging out all over the place. I put creme above my upper lip to simulate Jolene bleaching creme. I had on a housedress, stockings rolled down to my ankles, Endust and a rag in my pockets and slippers. And I padded my chest and butt. I know there were at least one or two guys who were VERY interested!

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
I dunno about physically attractive, but I loooove pun costumes. Like dressing up as a bunny and putting dust/webs all over you (dust bunny). A coworker went to a party where a guy was dressed all in white, with strips of paper stapled to him that had phrases on them like "you were great last night" and "I couldn't come in to work because I was having car trouble" etc... (little white lies)

I gotta say, though, that these will always be my favorite: http://www.cockeyed.com/incredible/incredible.html

(especially the paparazzi one)

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
My friend had blue shirt and blue pants with cotton glued to her randomly. She had a squirt bottle. THen whenever someone would ask her what she was, she'd spray them and say "Partly cloudy with a chance of rain."

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maire Ciara View Post

I was a hippie, my friend was a mime. We were "peace and quiet".
That is HI-larious! I totally need to do that, too.

A man or boy can wear a shirt with the letter E on it. He's "e-mail."

A person of any gender can wear a shirt that says "Go Ceilings!" and be a ceiling fan.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffenoughtoroc View Post

And then there's always the somewhat grotesque "lock" and "key" costumes. The girl is obviously the lock and the guy is the key. Ugh.
I don't think those are meant to be "worn" in public.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts