VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Alot of the morning star products have milk if not eggs in them, but the meal starters (chick'n and beef strips) are great and vegan. But I find myself grabbing the boca stuff much more often. I just love that boca chillie and the Boca chicken patties are really good aswell.

So i'll have to give it to boca.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
Used to like Grillers Prime until I went vegan. Doesn't taste as good anymore what with the taint of baby chicken deaths.

I did like the vegan grillers (i think) and really really like the vegan boca spicy chicken patties, and I still pick up the "steak" strips/chickn strips from morningstar from time to time.

But i actually haven't ate too much of "fake meats" recently - started eating more unprocessed foods. Although, maybe I'll pick me up some of them chick'n patties some time again - cuz they sound yummy.

·
Registered
238,393 Posts
I used to be more into the fakes than I have been in the last 6 months. I think I got burnt out on them, which is a good thing. I've got more into fruits, veggies and whole grains for dinner rather than convenience foods.

·
Registered
238,393 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

Used to like Grillers Prime until I went vegan. Doesn't taste as good anymore what with the taint of baby chicken deaths.

I did like the vegan grillers (i think) and really really like the vegan boca spicy chicken patties, and I still pick up the "steak" strips/chickn strips from morningstar from time to time.

But i actually haven't ate too much of "fake meats" recently - started eating more unprocessed foods. Although, maybe I'll pick me up some of them chick'n patties some time again - cuz they sound yummy.
Be careful, because I think the chicken patties contain egg whites..at least the Morningstar Farms ones do.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.