VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!<br>
It's looking as though my husband will soon transfer to his company's St. Louis branch (we are currently in Mississippi). I was wondering if anyone could recommend family doctors, OB/GYNs, pediatricians, etc. that are either vegetarian/vegan themselves, or, basically, don't frown upon it. The doctors we have here just give me a blank stare when I tell them I'm vegan.<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
You have the wrong doctors

You have to get Natropathic doctors and nutritionists and herbal healers because the Medical way is to experiment on animals and do research on animals, dangerous synthetic drugs and dangerous surgery and the whole way of the Medicals are not compatible to the vegan, vegetarian and natural ways. You have to understand the difference.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
You have to get Natropathic doctors and nutritionists and herbal healers because the Medical way is to experiment on animals and do research on animals, dangerous synthetic drugs and dangerous surgery and the whole way of the Medicals are not compatible to the vegan, vegetarian and natural ways. You have to understand the difference.
Ugh. No.

I have lived in St. Louis most of my adult life (I'm 60), and have not yet encountered a physician who has frowned upon being veg*n. In fact, my ex's cardiologist told my ex that if the ex would simply eat as I did, my ex wouldn't need any heart or BP medications.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts