VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have noticed my absence, and/or wondered about it:

My internet connection at home (dedicated T1) was cut accidentally by the moron phone company and it's taking them friggin weeks to fix it.

I'm also not at school as much, with classes out, so due to the Great Net Access Draught of 2003, I have little to no internet access at present. This may continue for a small while.

Ding dongs, the lot of them. Cut our phone lines too. Poo monkeys. Weiner heads. Nincompoops.

On the plus side, I'm getting a lot more done around the house!

Anyway, I thought I'd mention it so you don't think I'm trying to be an aloof bee-otch.

Hope things are OK here.

(...And DAMN there are a ton of Vegweb newbies! ...I'm not used to logging in and seeing 7,000 new posts since my last visit.)

· Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO.

And I forgot to add that last week my cell phone died for a few days, Trevor's was lost, AND right now the satellite TV is not working.

So we've had just about a total communication failure around here. I'm so out of touch with the outside world I'm thinking of reverting to the horse and wagon for continuity.

· Registered
2,963 Posts
Hi Avalon, telephone engineers are the pits aren't they!

I am also MIA. or rather wounded in action. My back had a mishap- I'm now banned from the internet, sitting or standing or gardening. For ever.
You can see I'm obeying instructions...

· Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeppers. Trev, my telecom genius boyfriend, is THE MAN.

We are a highly webocentric household.

And have no fear, Nigel is safe for now (For those who don't know: that's my car...) Though selling Rusty Frecklebum is proving slightly more drawn out than I originally thought.

Mainly because I'm lazy as hell.

Thanks for the Organs, Majake, I'll keep that in mind.

(BTW- just which ones are you offering??)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.