VeggieBoards banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
haha i just read your new sig, i love it. gromit and wiggum, amazing combo.

yeah i loved the wrong trousers, and i like Nick, with the shifty eyes, it's so funny.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by skylark

I never thought I'd like a chihuahua. My dad always made put-downs about them when I was a kid, saying they were rats, not dogs. However... my boyfriend has a chihuahua and a collie. Believe it or not, when he named the chihuahua thirteen years ago, he gave her my first name- and he only met me last year. Coincidence? I think not! Perhaps some things are meant to be... Ever wonder?
Absolutely!

For example, my father's dog growing up was named Bonnie- and now so is his evil wife. Two dogs. Same name.

(I can say that cause she hates me)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yeah, I find the dog a little frightening too. IT seems very evil. Maybe you could pick a less evil looking dog pic??

*She says, pulling the covers over her head and whimpering*

·
Registered
682 Posts
The British Gas ads were also known as Creature Comforts and they won best Animated Short Oscar, beating the first Wallace and Gromit short A Grand Day Out in 1991. Aardman Animations are based in my home town (Bristol, UK), and when I was growing up they did all their early work including Morph (from BBC's childrens TV program Vision On), in what could be best described as a large domestic garage, round the corner from my house. They've since moved to a much larger building on the waterfront in Bristol. Fans of Wallace and Gromit will be pleased to know that they are currently making a feature length film called "The Great Vegetable Plot".

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
woohoo, i can't wait

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brake4Squirrels View Post

I think dogs are loud, obnoxious, smelly, slobbery creatues that are too dependent and can't leave you alone.
OMG!
You just described my husband (married 4 years yesterday)!

haha

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Most people I know call me Mike but I think I prefer Michael. That's how I always write it, I just feel weird asking people to call me that.

When I go looking for avatars I usually check out http://www.deviantart.com - it's a graphic design community and they have a lot of dark stuff that I like.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I like your avatar Michael. It is a little eery...and definitely sad, but it is a good photograph.

And that dog is adorable. But, I agree with Majake that I feel bad for the poor thing being dressed up like that. I wonder what kind of mix he is? He's a sweetie.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I think that dog looks creepy. Like the kind of dog that in horror movies everyone would think was so cute, but then it would turn out to be evil and kill the whole town.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I like Michael's avatars
They are so much more interesting than mine - mine never changes.

Although, I would like to know what Michael (and everyone else on here) looks like!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post

You guys are still talking about the dog? Do you just have really good memories or nothing better to do?
Both.

Just as a side note, I like your avatars also.

Side note? What am I talking about? That is what this thread is about.

Stupid me. Sigh.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.