VeggieBoards banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
omg! that's the cutest dog i've ever seen! no wonder she made a fortune off him, he's soooooo adorable!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I never thought I'd like a chihuahua. My dad always made put-downs about them when I was a kid, saying they were rats, not dogs. However... my boyfriend has a chihuahua and a collie. Believe it or not, when he named the chihuahua thirteen years ago, he gave her my first name- and he only met me last year. Coincidence? I think not! Perhaps some things are meant to be... Ever wonder?

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
yeah my bf's dog shares my name as well. it's eerie

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
That's Gromit and Wallace is the human friend. There is a dvd with three epsiodes out (maybe vhs too, not sure) and they are simply amazing, definitely worth checking out. The story on the first one was a little lame but the last two are pretty funny. It's the same guy that did Chicken Run if you didn't know.

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
That one was incredible. I was just in awe of some of the things they were able to do. The characters are really neat too. I love Gromit and that penguin was awesome.

We were trying to figure out how these are originally aired in England. They couldn't be like a weekly cartoon because they'd take too long to produce. Are they shown as specials? Does anyone know?

·
Registered
228 Posts
They were one off specials, at Christmas I think. Same company produced a lot of adverts for British Gas also in the early 90's I think. Didn't the "Wrong Trousers" win some award, or was it nominated for an Oscar? The one with the penguin is hilarious, especially when he disguises himself as a chicken (if you've seen it you'll know how).

21 - 40 of 58 Posts