VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I figured they would be good.

Although, the 15$ shipping charge PER ITEM is a little more than I would like to pay. I almost had a heart attack when I saw that on the website. Why do they charge $15 PER ITEM for the donuts but not for the vegan cookies?

I realize that the donuts are more perishable but if I order two bags of the mini donuts I don't think the shipping would really cost $30?

I'll just wait until I can get them elsewhere ...I'll be satisfied with the Nutrilicous ones for now (they sell the donut holes in Whole Foods now!)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by remilard View Post

You should look around. We have a donut place in PDX (Voodoo) that makes like 6 vegan varieties. They are, IMO, better than Mighty O (both are much better than nutralicious). A lot of people in town don't seem to know that Voodoo makes vegan donuts so you might want to check the websites of any local donut places you have.
I love Nutralicious. There are no vegan doughnut places near here. I live near Vegan Essentials and they carry the Nutrilicious - so I can always order and go and pick them up. A few stores around here carry them too. I don't eat them every often so I don't mind to just get the Nutrilious but it looked like Mighty O had a couple flavors that Nutrilicious doesn't have - I'll just wait until I go to Seattle someday.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by remilard View Post

I've yet to have a krispy kreme and if I get one it will be left coast so I can't comment further.
I tried Krispy Kreme years ago and I didn't like them. To me they were flat and boring. But then I grew up on Dunkin Donuts so I am partially to the cake donuts - I am waiting for a vegan donuts with sprinkles on top or with the strawberry or cherry icing or my favorite, the coconut one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts