VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Microsuede is a newly popular microfiber knit blend fabric; it has a soft finish, but is easily distinguishable from actual suede leather. It has a great deal of stretch, and is very popular in upholstery as well as garments. Microsuede is less durable than suede leather and is rarely found in accessories or shoes.
From the Wikipedia article for Suede.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Bugger, wonder why I can't see your Quote when I go to quote you veggie Janie? Normally replying anybody includes their quote in any VB post I've known. (I was going to use the reply simply for my benefit you see, to lift the info straight off your post, but I'll just manually copy it since I can't).

Anyway, interesting about the microsuede, and I'm making note of that and now I wanna see what it looks like.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Bugger, wonder why I can't see your Quote when I go to quote you veggie Janie? Normally replying anybody includes their quote in any VB post I've known. (I was going to use the reply simply for my benefit you see, to lift the info straight off your post, but I'll just manually copy it since I can't).

Anyway, interesting about the microsuede, and I'm making note of that and now I wanna see what it looks like.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
I'm afraid your link to Microsuede (aside from the issue I had) is working, BUT alas there is no word found of that sort yet.... not even near that using your MICROSUEDE link, nor using subsequent Wikipedia suggestion links. No Entry as yet is said, as far as I could see....sooo....Someone with a moment (if no desription of it exists someplace already) may want to add an entry here:

http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php...it&redirect=no

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA~goth~UK View Post

I'm afraid your link to Microsuede (aside from the issue I had) is working, BUT alas there is no word found of that sort yet.... not even near that using your MICROSUEDE link, nor using subsequent Wikipedia suggestion links. No Entry as yet is said, as far as I could see....sooo....Someone with a moment (if no desription of it exists someplace already) may want to add an entry here:

http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php...it&redirect=no
I know there isn't a link. Wikipedia automatically does that to encourage an article to be written for the word.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts