VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michigan

48K views 408 replies 75 participants last post by  Michael 
#1 ·
The place to dicuss local topics and to meet others in your area.

#13 ·
strawberry ~

Hi! I wanted to know if you could give me info on where to shop for food in Grand Rapids (who has a good vegan selection) and info on any vegetarian restaurants? My boyfriend will be going to GR next weekend for a month and he needs some information!

I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you!

#16 ·
Have no fear atpeacewithin! I lived in Ypsi for some time and there are plenty of veg friendly places! I don't know if Cosmic Garden is still open on Washtenaw Ave. But they have good stuff (awesome yam fries!). Also in Ann Arbor check out Seva, the Earthen Jar and Blue Nile. Good luck in your move!

#19 ·
I'm game for the mich gathering. I live in Grand Haven, we could all get together this summer and hang out at north beach, potluck stlye, Theres an awesome playground there, and a giant dune in the backdrop for climbing. Or, we can chill at my crib, I have a nice playground outside my door and plenty of maple trees for shade. I think a potluck would be alot of fun wherever.

#21 ·
Try living in Grand Haven, most the people here have never even heard of Falafel or Tofu, and they think that vegetarians are people who eat fish and chicken, but not red meat!!

So who wants to potluck out at the Beach??!!! Lets say sunday the 20th of July @ 4:00, North Beach in Ferrysburg. All kids welcome, and the children are invited too.
I have a 5 and almost 3 year old. Invite your friends and family to join, we'll have a vegan Feast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.