VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michaels avatar/s...A sweeping change(sarcasm) from black to a shining light... Not of a light house, but a most intruiging shot of what currently looks to feature a Space Observation Lab on top of a hill!

Everyone needs a getaway from VB Michael...
Is this yours??

Maybe your hobby is gazing thru a large(huge) telescopic lens

for looking into the far reaches of time and space!!!...

So if this is anywhere near true, looking upward could be the inspiration we all need to.. "investigate"!!
OR perhaps otherly maybe we ought just leave him in peace and not go there???
LOL...

This apparent *Sky-lab*(?) could afterall be Michaels actual place of residence. with restricted access!!!

Far removed from the Michael we know at VB and maybe even an

eccentric or a non aqainted star from afar!??

·
Registered
950 Posts
oh my gosh no kidding!!! it went from that south park guy to the blackness to the beautiful shining light... i must say, i'm conFuSeD!

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Depends on my mood. The last one was the result of many things but most recently it had come to symbolize my feelings toward my english class. Now that I have completed and turned in my portfolio I feel as though things have brightened a bit.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its sounds kinda funny, but I'm sure it weren't much fun at the time... Anyway its good to see a ray of light coming out of all that darkness & blackness, even if only a "bit!"

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Michael,

Yikes... I didn't know we evil English teachers had the power to throw our students into such fits of dejection and despair. That's kind of a cool power...
My students are working on portfolios right now... poor little things.

Of course, putting together my own portfolio was rather a hellish experience... why do I perpetuate the feeling? Why?

Mskedi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts