VeggieBoards banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite all the complaints by "journalists" about the "excessive" plastic surgery MJ has had, and Michael's claim that he had had nose surgery and nothing else -- after taking a good look at his photos I think that Michael may be telling the truth.<br><br><br><br>
Most of what we see can easily have been done with makeup. And clefts do sometimes appear in chins, with age. I don't see any change in the shape of his chin. I think that makeup and lighting can account for all the supposed surgery the writer of this article is claiming. Except of course, as Michael said, for the changes in his nose.<br><br><br><br>
Really. Take a look at the 1979 pic, and the 2002 pic. Even his hairline looks the same. I don't think he has even had a hair transplant! Seems he's tweezed his eyebrows, and put white makeup on.<br><br><br><br>
I don't see any changes in bone structure, other than the nose. The cleft in the chin could be a soft-tissue change. I see any changes in soft tissue either, other than the chin cleft. He appears to have the same lips in 2002 as he had in 1979.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The shrinking of his nose may produce an illusion of his chin being larger, if you don't look carefully. Look carefully -- and his lips and chin look pretty much the same.<br><br><br><br>
My guess is he had a rhinoplasty, and he had overgrowth of cartlidge as a result, blocking his breathing, and f'ng up his voice too, so he had a second rhinoplasty to fixe the problems caused by the first rhinoplasty. However this ended up making things worse, so he went for a third rhinoplasty -- and that was it. Things keep getting worse.<br><br><br><br>
It would have been nice if, instead of jealosy protecting his privacy, he used his situation to help educate people as to the dangers of plastic surgery, and why surgery is best reserved for situations where it is truly necessary, because there is always a risk, no matter how safe surgeons claim it is.<br><br><br><br>
I might add that with f'd up nasal mucus membranes caused by surgery, his doctors may have reommended that he wear a decent particle mask with some gas-prevention abilities, when out in public where he might pick up viruses or bacteria, because his f'd up nose would be more susceptible than an un f'd with nose. Esp if you are a singer or wind instrument player -- you need you nasal passages and sinuses to do your thing properly, so you want to protect them.<br><br><br><br>
It all seems to fit -- the 3 nose surgeries and the particle masks.<br><br><br><br>
I say this because I have permanent damage to the same area of my body, except my injury was due to a devastating infection, that was triggered off by toxic smoke from burning insecticides.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
NOT that it matters what i think about his face, but i do see your point, soilman. i'd like to see two transparent pics of his face, the new one laid over the old, to really judge.<br><br><br><br>
he is a lot more slender than he used to be, which could account for the more defined/higher-looking cheekbones.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Mmmm. I accept that possibility, but I think his cheekbones also have been tweaked a bit. He has tried to turn himself into White Diana Ross.<br><br><br><br>
Also, I have to wonder (as much as it has little effect on my direct world) about his reproductive state, so to speak.<br><br><br><br>
He sounds like a castrati. His speaking voice is unnaturally feminine.<br><br><br><br>
Plus, he hasn't even needed a functioning 'wand', as he admitted, to create his kids. He basically inseminated them by mail.<br><br><br><br><i>"U.S. POstal Service: through rain, sleet, snow and squidgy envelopes..."</i>

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, he certainly is a strange feller. The makeup alone says strange. You can do lots with makeup -- and he clearly wears lots of makeup.<br><br><br><br>
Just how did he end up with kids? Did he have them with sperm that was extracted surgically, rather than sperm that were ejacualted? Or that were in frozen storage from many years ago?<br><br><br><br>
Talking in an alto range is not all that difficult for many of us tenors and baritones. Esp if you speak "tiny" and "whispery" -- Marilyn Monro-ey -- instead of projecting -- he projects better when he sings. Sounds like a tenor to me when he sings, not an alto. I didn't actually get out my keyboard tho, to see what his range was.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
The skin lightening might not have come from makeup persay but from skin-whitening creams. A friend of mine recently came back from Thailand, and she told me that instead of using tanning creams and tanning beds there, the Thai people whiten their skin to look beautiful.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
the white skin is not makeup. i read that he medically lightened his skin (not sure if surgically or with cream or what) to match light patches caused by vitiligo. it's easier than applying makeup to darken the white spots every time he steps out in public i guess.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Though I do know people who insist that anything a person puts on his/her face is makeup, from cleansers to blush. *rolls eyes*

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From what I understand, there is no way to whiten large areas of skin without damaging your liver, kidneys, or brain.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Soilman, I like your comment on how you think Michael should have gone public about the dangers of plastic surgery instead of his course of action. That would have made him a great public figure and an asset to the world.<br><br><br><br>
It would have taken a strong personality to admit ones own faults however.<br><br><br><br>
Oy.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
I heard that he has a specific disease that gives him white spots.<br><br>
To cover these spots he uses white makeup.<br><br><br><br>
Looking at the total person, Id say hes a weird guy.<br><br>
His upbringing and stardom are both to blame.<br><br>
normal live must be very hard for him.

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's called vitiligo...and I had a childhood friend who had it. However she had patches of white skin on her black skin. I don't know if they were supposed to spread or not, but I've never seen patches on Michael. He just slowly went white. ???

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block"><i>Originally posted by Herself</i><br><br><b>It's called vitiligo...and I had a childhood friend who had it. However she had patches of white skin on her black skin. I don't know if they were supposed to spread or not, but I've never seen patches on Michael. He just slowly went white. ???</b></div>
</div>
<br><br><br>
Well, he would probably never let himself look spotted. I have noticed that LaToya as well is light, I am thinking this may support that there is something in the family.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
I too, after looking at Michael's pictures have noticed no real changes except the nose, and the cleft. He has lost weight, which could explain the rest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts