VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Someone posted about these on FB the other day. Pretty intense. It said that they are airing on MTV.

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
They'll show this on TV? YES PLEASE.

I doubt they will , though. Some guilty omnis are going to complain that the animal shots are too graphic and they will be promptly pulled.

I only doubt they'll make it to TV, or last long, because I'm losing hope for humanity. People love their blinders, and they'll do anything to not feel uncomfortable.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Did you guys and girls noticed how in the 3rd one the compartment for milk is empty ?
I "love" how they avoid the topic, making think that somehow, only meat is a product of animal cruelty, not milk.

Although, one might say that after all, the guy doesn't get milk... but then, why not say "go vegan" ?

Anyway, great ads, hope they'll make it on TV !

·
Registered
642 Posts
I hope these don't get pulled once they air. So many more people might consider veg*n options if only they knew what really happens to produce meat.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Kris, I think they're already airing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for posting.
I've heard about these commerials and have wanted to see them for awhile. I'm glad we have such a great organization based out of Chicago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.