VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
I wonder where I can sign up to help the cause...

I also wonder if I could benefit from boob gazing myself... *gazes at own boobs*

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
does this mean that I need more "exercise"?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Quote:
"Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," says, Dr. Karen Weatherby, research writer.
"Just" 10 minutes?!

I'm ready to eat a sandwich and go to sleep after two or three minutes of hardcore ogling.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbivorous B.I.G. View Post

"Just" 10 minutes?!

I'm ready to eat a sandwich and go to sleep after two or three minutes of hardcore ogling.
As with all things, you can build it up! Work up to an hour, increasing by 5 minutes a day.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Just boobs? What about guys who prefer to ogle other parts of the female form?

And what about gay guys? Or women, for that matter? Can ogling people they find attractive have the same benefits?

--Fromper

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

Just boobs? What about guys who prefer to ogle other parts of the female form?

And what about gay guys? Or women, for that matter? Can ogling people they find attractive have the same benefits?

--Fromper
All that ran through my mind too.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ditto.

I'm going to go by a blood pressure cuff and then surf the Internet for awhile.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Meh. Sounds like BS study meant to reinforce rude behavior.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomebodyElse View Post

I wonder when they'll do a study on what being ogled by sleazebags does to a woman's blood pressure.
I know that mine raises just a bit when I find a man staring at my chest. It's so disrespectful and rude. I'm not here for your pleasure, contrary to what you've been raised to believe.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

Meh. Sounds like BS study meant to reinforce rude behavior.
Yea, that article says 10 minutes of ogling breasts is the equivalent of 30 minutes of aerobic exercise. That sounds pretty far fetched.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Boobs don't do it for me. They are just, well, normal and unsexualized for me. It's the other parts that get my attention.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonerism View Post

Yea, that article says 10 minutes of ogling breasts is the equivalent of 30 minutes of aerobic exercise. That sounds pretty far fetched.
"Studies" like this come out all the time, unfortunately. Most of them uphold sexist standards.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Shell View Post

Patiently awaiting the 'Show your Boobies' thread.
Hey, it it weren't against the TOS, I know it would be filled with pictures. Yep.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

"Studies" like this come out all the time, unfortunately. Most of them uphold sexist standards.
I agree. Now women are a tool for cardiovascular health as well as an object for sexual pleasure. I'm sorry but if I found anyone staring at my chest or at my crotch I would feel that that is very innapropriate.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts