VeggieBoards banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was changed to "Meet the Veggies" and I forgot.

Meet the Veggies is terminating.

Since very few people have uploaded their profiles, and since the profies get very few hits, and since I haven't heard from peasfool in ages, I am planning to remove the Meet the Veggies veggie profile service, at least, remove it as it now is formulated. Perhap if I have time later I will create a completely new system where you can upload your own html page with text and photos, or fill in forms and have an automatic standard-style page be constructed.

I will keep the profiles on my home computer for a few more weeks so I can email them to you in case anyone has lost their orig and for some reason wants the MTV copy.

Right -- veggieboards is putting the links in a different color than the text, but just slightly different, so they are hard to see. I made the link text red instead of leaving it the blue-grey that veggieboards puts them in.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
ack! take my profile down now, please, soilman!

i'd forgotten all about that page.

i'll be happy to submit new stuff if you like, but i'd like that page and all the info on it taken down asap.

thank you.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By the way Kreeli, if I wasn't around to take it down, you could have simply written over it with a new one -- even one that said nothing but "hello this is a short html file"

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I updated my photo. The new one is only a year or 2 old.

Yes, I've always looked a bit like James Taylor. James Taylor always looked a bit like me. We are about the same age I think, too. When I was younger, he looked then the way I looked then.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm going to disable the upload page in a day or 2. I don't want to leave an opening for mischievious uploads. Not unless I set up a password system for uploads. Right now it is not easy to find as I put an "exclude this page" command in my robot file, to tell search engines not to index it. Veggieboards is, as far as I know, the only place people can find out about it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Soilman, Why don't you like when Vegetables are called veggies?

I just posted a reply to you on the Arugula thread using the term "veggies", it was totally out of laziness, and in no way did I mean to offend.

I am not coming on to you, but...since finding the veggie boards I have really looked forward to reading the information you share, and now seeing your photo I can't believe how handsome you are. Good lord!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Funkified

dude, ruthie, we're taking this one outside..in the bitter, merciless cold. i know i can take the beatings, can you? heh heh
Not sure, never been the beatie, always been the beater

Yeah, and rollin' around in the snow now doubt is like icing on the cake

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Darn...and I just wandered in here out of curiousity. I don't visit Intro Yourself often enough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts