VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
smoothies for breakfast... I know it is still fruit, but it is at least a little more exciting because you can make different flavor combos. I love mango, pineapple, strawberries and cranberry juice. Or, have you ever made vegan pancakes? It's not hard.. you can even find a good pancake mix that doesn't have egg or milk in it and use soy/rice milk, and egg substitute, I like using milled flax seed as a sub. in pancake mixes. Or you can always go the british rout and make some vegetarian baked beans and toast

·
Registered
219 Posts
In regards to pancakes, you could always make a bunch on your time off and them freeze them. I do that sometimes, and then microwave them in the morning.

And in regards to beans and toast... I always buy the premade vegetarian baked beans made by Bush, you know "roll that beautiful bean footage" They've been making a vegetarian type for years, but I don't know if you have them where you live. I know of another premade kind that has a tomato sauce base that is vegetarian. You just have to look around, I guess. I don't know of any recipes, sorry.

Glad I could help you though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts