VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
83,681 Posts
That's quite funny.
Unfortunately, and I hate putting a damper on everyone's amusement, I doubt this will keep people from heading to McDonald's for their daily or weekly McDonald's toadburger.

For my own part, I haven't been inside a McDonald's in at least 30 years, possibly longer. Even if they were to introduce a veggieburger tomorrow, there's no way I'm going to break a winning streak like that. Sorry, McD's.

· Registered
7,285 Posts
I had a chuckle over these responses.
Neobond said,
#McDStories I tried a Fillet-O-Fish once and it tasted like cardboard, never again!

That was because it was made from Cardboard fish. It is found in Northen Pacific ocean. /jk

Neobond said,
#McDStories I tried a Fillet-O-Fish once and it tasted like cardboard, never again!

You probably ate the box (it can be difficult to tell the box apart from the burger).
Fear not though, the box is far more nutritious than the actual burger.

· Registered
16,247 Posts
I stopped eating at McDonald's long before I went vegetarian. I refuse to give them my money. The only time I'll go into a McDonald's is to use the restroom, in an emergency (usually a pretty vile experience in itself). I'll give them my excrement, but I will not give them my money.

· Registered
2,860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRandy View Post

I stopped eating at McDonald's long before I went vegetarian. I refuse to give them my money. The only time I'll go into a McDonald's is to use the restroom, in an emergency (usually a pretty vile experience in itself). I'll give them my excrement, but I will not give them my money.
This.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.