VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But whenever someone tells me they're thinking of going veg*n I ask a million questions and solicit buttloads of advice. I mean to the point of making the other person uncomfortable, I'm sure.

Is anyone else like this?

19,656 Posts
hahaha... um... well... i have been known to offer unrequested advice, and i have been informed on occasion that its perhaps on occasion slightly annoying to a person who might not have wanted to hear my indepth and epic lengthed attempts at wisdom.

but its all done in the spirit of support, and i'm aware of it, and i try and be selective with my interjections, self perceived insight, and comments. i do my best. incidently- its not just vegetarianism with me... its pretty much everything.

i do like to think though, that someone somewhere got something useful out of my blabbering- even if it was just something like 'Burgerking has a veggieburger' or that 'they make fake meats, and you can get them in the grocery store, you know!'. lol.

but its a fine line, none the less- we wanna be supportive, but we don't wanna put potential converts off, or overwhelm them by bombarding them with info right away, right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.