VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck everyone!!!!

I started at 70 kilos (154lbs) I'm now 68 kilos (149.6lbs) My goal weight is 66 kilos (145lbs)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

I'm currently at 137 lbs, I'm going to try to be around 130 by the end of this month.
good luck! I can't wait to see the 130's!!!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
I'm at 106 lbs and hope to be 110 lbs if not 115 at the end of this month - i dont know if you want gain goals but i have no interest to lose weight

·
Registered
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegansarawr View Post

I'm at 106 lbs and hope to be 110 lbs if not 115 at the end of this month - i dont know if you want gain goals but i have no interest to lose weight
I wish I knew from experience, but "they" say for some people it's just as hard to gain weight as it is for the rest of us to lose it.....so good luck!
Myself, I am 170 and hope to be at least 160 by months end.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
My goal weight is out the window. I started going to the gym about 3 years ago just for my overall health. I found that I really enjoyed lifting weights and that's what kept me going back as I really didn't enjoy cardio. I would go for awhile then have weeks I didn't go at all. Eventually I got in a good routine and starting running and using the elliptical. It was around that time I came up with a goal weight that I wanted to get down to, but I ran into a problem. The better cardiovascular shape I got into the more weightlifting I could do and I noticed that although my jeans were getting looser and my stomach flatter, my weight was remaining steady. Lately this trend has continued (looser jeans flatter stomach) but my weight has increased slightly. I'm gaining muscle so I had to drop the idea of a goal weight at least for now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I lost 25 pounds in the past 5 weeks. I'm assuming that my weightloss will slow down, but it's getting warmer and I hope to get outside and start some sort of excercise routine. Right now I'm just doing crunches and push ups. Anyway, I'd love to lose at least 10 more pounds this month. Hopefully more. And I'm officially VEGAN now. I was waiting until March to start.
I was just vegetarian before.

Jason

PS GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm currently 146lbs, I'd like to be 142lbs by the end of the month, if not less...

I'm working on my running, so my goal for the end of this month is to be able to run 6-7K.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
I plant to be 6 pounds lighter by the end of the month!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Count me in! I want to loose 6pounds too! *crosses fingers* WE CAN DO IT

·
Registered
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacebone View Post

I'm currently 146lbs, I'd like to be 142lbs by the end of the month, if not less...

I'm working on my running, so my goal for the end of this month is to be able to run 6-7K.
Good luck with the running! I did a 5k race this morning....

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason83 View Post

Thanks
I feel great! Everyday get's better & better!

-Jason
That's fantastic! I've been vegan nearly a year and LOVE it!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm still counting calories, at the moment I am sticking to a 1500 calorie diet, I've stopped snacking because I found I wasn't a good snacker, easier for me. My weigh in is this Saturday, hoping for a 2.2lb loss. I'm exercising 30-60 minutes a day, then chasing my kids and walking to and from school twice a day.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've been on weightwatchers for a week now and finding it really good. Apart from Saturday night I went out and had a little too much to drink. Haha. But apart from that, food wise, I think I've been doing alright. My stomach seems to be flatter already and I'm eating loads more vegetables and fruit. My weekly weigh in is Thursday so I'll be back then.
P.s Happy pancake day, if you guys in celebrate it anyway.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts