VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Never put a cat on a leash with a tie down? That's basically what he did, granted I wouldn't have ever left my cat/dog unattended in a park.

·
Banned
57 Posts
very rarely do i actually see cats on leashes, some do like to be walked like a dog but only at a brisk/medium fast pace, but to take one jogging just defies the imagination. that poor cat, maybe he learned something.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster View Post

Never put a cat on a leash with a tie down? That's basically what he did, granted I wouldn't have ever left my cat/dog unattended in a park.
It just seems weird to me that he thought taking the cat for a jog was a good idea and then just left the cat to continue...

·
Registered
663 Posts
I put a harness and leash on a cat once to see if I could take it for a walk, but I decided that plan probably wouldn't work out when the cat clung to a floor mat and went skiing with it on the linoleum. That was sort of a wild cat though... the first time we put a collar on it the jingling sound scared it and it ran away from itself for like half an hour.

I think when it comes to leashing cats you might have to start young. For jogging... you may simply need a bigger cat. I bet a serval in a cool/mild climate could go for a while without overheating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts