VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know strange name, but they sell products that are ecologically safe, products for good health, and natural first aide stuff. And much much more...

http://www.maleleuca.com

If anyone is interested in trying one of their products, please let me know, and I can order it for you.

I just figured this would be the group to let know about planet safe products... and such.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have a friend that sells this stuff. I have tried quite few of the cleaning products. I LOVE the stuff. It smells good and cleans better than most stuff you get at the grocery store. So far the best has been the laundry spot remover and the sol-u-mel. Just a little product endorsement for you

·
Registered
569 Posts
I used the stuff for a short while due to chemical sensitivities. I was looking for something chemical free, and gave them a try first. Some of it was okay, but the smell of one of their cleaners still gave me the familiar headache that I used to get from chemicals, so I use Ecover products instead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.