VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some couple cannot conceive naturally. They have to adopt some procedure to cure their infertility problem.
Survey found that mostly out of 5 cases, 1 case is happened due to male infertility. And mostly it occurs due to the following factors:
  • Sperm Production
  • Sperm Transportation
  • Some man has a problem of ejaculates low sperms amount
  • Some man ejaculates low quality of sperms
  • Some produce in lower number and in low quality
  • Some produce in right amount but having a problem of poor quality that their sperms cannot swim properly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think if these problems are well addressed and cured early then such issues can be resolved. My friend has a problem related to sperms as he came to know after tests. That messed with his married life. The doctor advised him to changes his diet plan and daily routine. Exercise plays an important role in curing such issues. While daily emotional stress, lack of sleep, and poor daily routine, may directly or indirectly cause such issues in males. While the prescribed diet was healthy and rich in quality. For good quality male supplements he visited Sports Inside. Following all the devices of the licensed doctor, he felt a big improvement in his sexual life. I think following a strictly advised plan is necessary for better health.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts