VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
238,393 Posts
luna bars are my favorite thing ever. peanut butter and jelly is my favorite flavor but most people i know like the chocolate dipped ones the best (everything except pb&j and toasted nuts and cranberries)

where i live (san francisc) they range from 1.00 (cheapest ive ever seen) to 1.99.

·
Registered
13,118 Posts
They definitely are all vegan. These have been a staple of mine since before becoming vegan. I just think it's dumb that they pitch them solely to women, 'cause they're way better than Clif Bars (same company). I like most of the fruit flavors (Lemon, Lime, Orange), as well as Pepperment Stick and all the chocolate and nut flavors that don't include pieces of real fruit like cranberry and cherry (ick). I occasionally see these on sale for $.99, but the usual Trader Joe's price of $1.19 is more than worthwhile. These bars have vitamins galore, are extremely portable (though heat-sensitive), and are just the thing when you need a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by strawberry

Really? I could have sworn I looked at one that said honey as an ingredient. Hmm. Maybe it was something else.
Yeah! Me too. I bought a few of them in Chicago and ended up giving one or 2 of them to my sisters because I found 'honey' as an ingredient.

I can't seem to remember what flavor(s) they were.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.