VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
i have no idea about the pain, but i do know about the pads.

yes, they'll leak if you wear them too long. i always wear dark jeans when i'm menstruating or dark shirts so that if there's a leak one will hardly notice. if i'm having a heavy day, i'll take a pad to change (if i'm not going to be home) and a plastic baggy to 'store' the other one until i get home and can wash it. sometimes, if i'm in a public restroom alone, i'll rinse it in the sink (and then wash down the sink with the soap, paper towel, and water), and then put it in the pastic baggy and wash it once home.

if i change often enough, no leaks. i use gladrags.

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
i move a lot (teach yoga) in my gladrags, os it's no problem for me.

i don't use and have never used any sort of tampon or tampon device, so it's not an option for me (that is, i'm not comfortable with it).

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
sometimes, it's about what yu're comfortable with, you know? if you're used to tampns and tampon-like devices, then the movement of the pad might bug ya. but if that's what you wear because that's what you wear, then it wouldn't bug ya--it's just what is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.