VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I complain from time to time about little things with my hubby, or being bored as a housewife but I actually am very grateful for all I have and despite the bickering I have a wonderful husband. I didnt see anything that made me realize how lucky I am, I am just feeling extra blessed lately. My husband really goes out of his way to make my life easier and to be an outstanding father. Now that we have been married 5 years I want to make each year better and better. I just wanted to share how much I love my husband.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i can somehow relate as i also do a lot of complaining to my husband- but he is so patient with me. i hope that even with all my craziness, he still knows that i love him with all my heart.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I often feel the need to tell people that despite me often complaining about my boyfriend he is totally wonderful! It's when something bad happens that you feel the need to talk about it to work it out or feel better, so people only hear the bad! Yay for appreciating our partners. <3

·
Registered
439 Posts
A big thank you to my wonderful 'hubby' tonight too.. for saying exactly what I needed to hear instead of what I thought I wanted to hear.

I need support and strength to get through a nasty operation tomorrow and as always he is giving me both.

Ps...Grapes and flowers are also good CG !!!

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhippy View Post

Ps...Grapes and flowers are also good CG !!!
I shall pop out and buy seeds, to grow you some of each from, as soon I've finished the housework my sweet

Lucky I didn't bet that fiver that this topic would never reach page number 2!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts