VeggieBoards banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bless you, I'm sorry to hear,
if he really was your friend he would of understood why you didn't appreciate his misplaced jokes and if I'm correct to understand that he was making very insensitive jokes which seem to wound up your friend and when that happened rather then apologize and try to explain he didn't mean offence, he turns to name calling and makes it personal right? You were right to tell him to stop, he was in the wrong. and he seems to care more about the embarrassment then that he might of offended you or your friend and not apologize for insensitivity.

I can understand how hard it might be to lose a close friend but the people who we're close to should make us happy and not upset, I wouldn't say the fb status was the reason you lost your friend though, rather his attitude was the reason, and whilst he has that attitude being friends with him will remain pretty much like this, if he's going to keep it then I think you would be much happier to leave him out your life but of course the choice is yours
I really hope you'll have better luck with the other people that you get close to though

1 - 1 of 1 Posts