VeggieBoards banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiya View Post

Tinoberserker- Maybe I'll try to talk to him when he gets back from working out of town. We have fought many times from misinterpeted texts but I think this may have been the last straw for both of us... probablly best that way anyway as things have been going downhill for awhile but it still sucks :/.

Earthling- Yeah he's just an asshat lol. I was a vegetarian when I met him. He was always wanting to learning more about it and would often engage in conversations with an open mind. When I asked what happened to that person he said "that vegetable loving ******* died, he died of malnutrition from not eating meat. Now I'm here, the flesh hungry, carcass slobbering, bones for tooth picks meat eating know-it-all!" And believe me even though that post sounds somewhat sarcastic he really did do a 180.
I'm seconding what everyone else said, just find someone new to hang with, including your vegan friend. I don't now if your town has a veg*an meetup or not, but you might want to check it out. I'm sorry life threw you this curveball. Good luck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts