VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some months ago I became a vegetarian. At the time I kinda think that it was more of a spiritual thing, maybe I was just tired of meat. I don't really remember. Anyway, I eat what I want and as much as I want as long as there's nothing in it from a slaughterhouse. I'm down to the last hole in my belt. It's pretty darn near awesome.

Every time I see someone who hasn't see me in six months they say wow you're skinny. I guess I needed to lose 30 pounds.

This whole vegetarian thing is a boon. It's a coup, a military frikkin coup.

Now, I do have to walk a whole lot at work so, I'm getting exercise. But, I love everything about being vegetarian. When I smell meat cooking it doesn't smell very good to me.

· Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not big on sugar. It's OK but, I have never craved sweets. That probably helps. My average work day meals looks like:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with a little fruit and maple sugar and two cups of medium roast coffee.

Lunch: Subway veggie patty or veggie delite, or Japanese veggies and rice, or Thai veggie street noodles, or some veggie sides from BoJangles, or something like that.

Dinner: Mexican veggie fajitas or, Thai yellow curry or, veggie soup and some flat bread with hummus or, a veggie plate at the local cafeteria, etc..

Snack: In the evenings I'll have a snack. It's either a fiber bar or baked cheetos.

That's an average day.

Like I said, I don't crave sweets so I rarely eat them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.