VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so I’ve been working with this guy to program my website for the past few days and I learned that over in his country they slaughter sheep for the Hajj festival. And it’s making me sick that the money I’m paying him is contributing to this!!!
So i would really love to hire freelance vegan programmers so that I’m not indirectly contributing to animal slaughtering..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi @Yyun,

Nice to meet you!

Greate to know you love to vegan ..

If you often sigh at the lack of vegan options when trying to get a takeaway or while dining out, you probably need to get better acquainted with desi street food at nellysdelhi. From tasty starters like vegan chicken tikka bites to chhole bhature,samosa chatt and their epic vegan lamb curry there’s a huge spread on offer – and many are by default vegan (and nutritious to boot!)
At Nellys delhi we have a array of dishes to serve, if you fancy a Indian, we got you covered, pizzas and burgers are also served as well as a great selection of vegan desserts.

Nelly's Delhi is on the mission to disrupt the mass consumption of animal derivatives that have accelerated the current climate emergency and contributed to animal abuse and labour exploitation.
They are producing their yummy creations while limiting the environmental impact and influencing positive social change. We definitely recommend visiting them for takeaway while you’re in town.

We are In the Wolverhampton area. So you can visit on us.. And explore more our vegan dishes.

You can get the website link from the profile.

Best Regards,
Matt Sharon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts