VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any good natural toothpastes that REALLY help with sensitive teeth? Or any other natural products that help with decreasing teeth sensitivity? I really don't want to use non-natural because I've heard that the ingredients in the main brand sensitive toothpastes are really bad for you. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. I was even able to use their store locator and find what stores near me sell their senstive toothpaste. I will give it a try. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
I use the Tom's of Maine sensitive toothpaste and I like it. I haven't noticed any difference from the colgate kind I used before. I am still pain free and I like that it is all natural and cruelty free!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have really sensitive teeth and cannot use sensitive teeth toothpastes for allergic reasons, so my dentist made a great suggestion and so far, it seems to be working.

I've reworked my regimen, and invested in a GOOD electrical toothbrush (not a 7.99$ one), combined with swishing with fluoride (not just mouthwash, but one with fluoride), and still flossing. This new combo has really helped - just in case you cannot find the paste you are looking for.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all of the suggestions. I think I'll ask for an electric toothbrush for Christmas. As for the toothpaste, as soon as the toothpaste I am using now runs out (I don't like things to go to waste), I am definitely going to buy some of the Tom's sensitive toothpaste.

·
seeker and optimist
186 Posts
Have you tried the Peelu toothpaste? They have a wonderful mint free (tea tree) and It's just wonderfull for sensitive teeth. I've been most happy with it. I can pick it up at my local health food stores and whole foods in Austin...

take care of those teeth.

i want a tooth fairy that will pay my dental bills...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts