VeggieBoards banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! As part of my 3rd year Geography BSc dissertation project, I am conducting a survey looking at plant-based eating and online vegan groups and would really appreciate anyone over the age of 18 to participate. Here is the link to the survey if you wish to participate: Social media and Veganism

I am interested in responses from everyone and anyone (18+), regardless of the diet or lifestyle you follow. Please be aware that participation is completely voluntary! The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.

The following information can also be found through the link:
----

Please read the following information carefully:

This survey has been designed to gather data on public opinions on veganism, how it is portrayed through social media, and the different ways in which it can be promoted. It also aims to collect opinions on the consumption of various vegan 'grey areas'.

The data collected will be anonymously used in my final year Geography with Study in Continental Europe BSc dissertation project titled 'Social Media and Veganism: The Dichotomy of Purity'.

Participation is voluntary and you are free to withdraw from the study at any point by closing your browser. No information will be stored unless you click submit at the end of the survey. All information collected will be stored anonymously to maintain confidentiality. Personal information provided will be deleted after the final meet of the board of examiners in July 2021.

Some of the questions in this survey will ask for your opinions, therefore you will have the opportunity to indicate whether or not you consent to being directly quoted in my dissertation (this is still anonymous, it just means your responses might be quoted word for word). If you do not consent to being directly quoted, your responses will be paraphrased.

Additionally, you will have the opportunity to indicate whether or not you consent to having the data you provide being stored in the University of Bristol Data Archive. If you do not consent to this you can still partake in the survey. All material deposited in the Data Archive will still remain anonymous.

If you wish to edit your responses, you can do so by following the link in the email receipt of submission. Please note that any changes to your responses made after 01.03.2021 may not be reflected in the final dissertation.

If you wish to withdraw from the study at any time following your submission, you can do so also by returning to the survey through the link in the email receipt of submission and changing your consent preferences. Alternatively you can email me directly. All of your data will be deleted following the request to withdraw.

If you have any questions about the study or the consent process, please email me at: [email protected]. Additionally, if you would like to receive a summary of the findings from this research at a later date, please also email me.

Please answer as thoroughly as you can, and thank you for your input.

(Researcher's name: Eloise Brown, University of Bristol)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts