VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a detox/ cleanse that will help cleanse me up of all backed up fecal matter and meat crap and toxins before engaging on my new vegeterian diet... I've googled it and have found these detox systems to be somewhat complicated...Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I'm not a fan of fasting or even juice fasting, but rather juice FEASTING.....look that up online. Juicing will definately clean your intestines out, for sure, you just need to make sure you're doing it properly,and that you get enough calories. You dont' have to find information on detoxing per sey...

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
^^^drink lots of water with that fiber, and it will take care of business!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Anything you find on dietary detoxing, colon/intestine cleansing and so on is likely to have zero scientific backing. There is no need, you can just begin your new diet whenever you're ready.

If do you want to clean out your poo (keep in mind there's no evidence of health benefits for this) I would think eating a lot of fiber would be the way to go. I wouldn't think juice would work, since it's low in fiber.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.