VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I was wondering whether there's a London accommodation section somewher as I was unable to locate one.
Many thanks!
Florence

·
Banned
7,160 Posts
People do come here very rarely to offer rooms or flatshares but the site isn't for that, and it only happens every few months. I would try sparerooms.co.uk or somewhere like that.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
The Vegan Forum, I don't go on there anymore but they used to occasionally have people posting about accomodation in London.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've tried several times and I keep getting a msg telling me that I haven't given the right answer to their question.
The question is what is the first word of the sentence above? I selected several sentences and typed the first word with proper case and it didn't work.
I can't locate their contact button either...

·
Ex-*****
5,391 Posts
You should start a "How to answer the sign-up question on veganforum.com correctly" thread

(Don't worry, I got it wrong too on the first try ...!)

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorencePurple View Post

do they want people on that forum, i wonder...

Have you tried Rightmove? I don't know if they are good for veggie-friendly places though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks!
I have tried "Rightmove". Couldn't find any keyword search option where on can enter or select "VG".
There's barely any info in their ads... and they are not accurate "title and content don't match".

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had read it, but:
"The rent for the room is £690 + £130 for all bills (incl unlimited high-speed cable wireless internet), per month, so £820 overall. The deposit is £1072.50"
is way beyond my price range.
:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts