VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a new show on our local station called "Tasty Meatless", it's all about veg*n issues and where can you find the best veg food and all that. And no it's not at midnight, they show it at prime time! The local vegan HFS also has their own program, how cool!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
freemouse: Will you tell me when it airs (day/time) and what station? My family is in Hawaii, and they can tape it for me.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
epski, Hawaii here!

dvmarie, it is on channel 16 (OC 16), Monday through Wednesday at 5:30pm, Saturday & Sunday at 7:30pm

(30 minutes). To be honest, I am not a very big fan for that (it's kind of vegetarian 101 thing), but I give them HUGE thumb up for doing this and for showing it so frequent.

Much Aloha!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's actually a decent show. From the quality of the taping and acting, funds are obviously limited. Most of the actors I recognize as members of The Vegetarian Society of Hawaii.

A definite plus is that they visit various veg*n restaurants around Honolulu and offer their input.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
No OZ. The show that you're talking about is La Fiend and it's from Philladelphia. That's the one that they were talking about syndicating. I saw it on Roker on the Road.

Gee, freemouse. My heart breaks for you. Here you are, stuck in a gorgeous state with all that tropical atmosphere and beauty and now a vegan show on tv....

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Gee, freemouse. My heart breaks for you. Here you are, stuck in a gorgeous state with all that tropical atmosphere and beauty and now a vegan show on tv....

[/B]

Dee you forgot the nasty papaya

1 - 11 of 11 Posts