VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres how it works. Kittay (thank you so much) gave me a livejournal code. after a week, i can get one. then, i'll give it to meo (who was also signed up on the original livejournal thread) . after a week, she will give it to the first person signed up on this thread, who'll give it to the second, etc. . After you get your code, just delete your post from this thread!!!

(PS it was kittay's idea to do this... i never have any good ideas).

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Everyone feel free to add me as a friend on livejournal.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pinknekochan

I also have access to codes from time to time, but I primarily give them to my friends who have been asking me for codes for a long time, and right now I have a waiting list of about 4, but sometimes I find I have a useless code lying around...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks for starting this StvSpl! I meant to post about the veggie lj chain idea, but starting a new thread for it is even better. See, the new thread was a good idea completely on your part.

This isn't working for my original mission of advertising the vegdineout community(yet I'm still trying) but getting more and more veggies onto livejournal seems like a worthy enough cause in itself.

I also have a ton of deadjournal codes, so if anybody wants any of those just say so.

·
Banned
4,791 Posts
Okay, I admit it. I am an antique. What is a live journal? What is it used for? I looked at the one above. Please explain.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Its just like an online diary. You write about whatever you want and then your friends can read what you wrote and then they can know what you have been up to.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Here's the link to the original livejournal thread, since the questions of what it is were already asked over there. Hopefully that'll make it somewhat easier to "get" by looking at the links to everybody's journals and such.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea but for some reason i can't get onto livejournal (!!!) I'll clear it up and PM you within a day or so

1 - 20 of 88 Posts