VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y'all! Just got into Atlanta a couple hours ago. So far it's just kathym and I...Scareyvegan is supposedly getting in tomorrow morning (yay) and we pick up terra from the airport tomorrow around noon. If kathym can figure out her digital camera, we'll have pics posted tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
YAY you are there.. all i know is i am so damn giddy (sp?) today i think i may burst! Travis will be here at 7am tomorrow and then we head to grandma's house to drop off lilly and then onward to kathy's house.. so about 5pm tomorrow we will be there.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, Erin--kathym did not appear at the airport in a hula skirt! I was very upset. She did recognize me instantly, though. Apparently I look EXACTLY like my picture (funny how that works)

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Hey guys, what day are you going to Soul Veg? I'm hoping to meet you guys up there if I'm not working. Be sure to go to the Soul Veg on N. Highland, rather than the one on Abernathy- a better part of town.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
i believe on saturday night is soul veg..

hmmm you can veg mail a number and i can call when i get in tomorrow night. ceryna is meeting for dinner on saturday night as well.

or you can call the econo lodge in decater on fri. ( i can veg mail a name to ask for).

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Dang if I had known about this earlier...Georgia is just two states away...I would have foregone the trip to see nutty family members ANY DAY...for the chance to see other real live vegans!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Woohoo!!! See you later tonight!!!

Scareyvegan is here!! We're going to get breakfast and then pick up Terrafae from the airport!! Scarey brought Felix her dog--he's so cute--we'll post some pics later.

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
If I could kick myself in the head for not going I would.
Someone will just have to do it for me when I make the next one. Um... just kidding.
This'll be so much fun reading updates throughout the weekend, and then the pictures! I can't wait to see what the VB women are like once the alcohol starts to flow! *lol* I'm sure there will be some that *never* get shown! *lol*

1 - 20 of 153 Posts