VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Small Feature/General Settings HOW TO... Thread....

Anything *tiny* (a routine thing or any integral thing), you want to enable/install ?? This is the thread for it and how to get use of it, or put to work any tiny thing you don't have at the moment for not knowing any better HOW TO DO or OBTAIN whatever it is....(winXP related)

I have just the one underlined question, so I thought I might as well start a thread based on the wide/common need subject (described above)

And......My little request is to know how to enable "RECENT DOCUMENTS" in my XP start menu. I did it ages ages ago with my old computer settings but forgot how to get it to show.

Thanx.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've done it now, I did not see in the Start Menu propeties at first (I was in a muddle at the time) but it is there alas...

sooo you right click the start menu_press "Customize"_click "Advanced"_and at the bottom check RECENT DOCUMENTS

================================================== =====

RECOMMENDATION ON MANY GLICHE TYPE THINGS AND STUFF:

Many XP tips here, and still one of the best sites I know of here to help with 'all knowable' XP probs or a lot anyway:

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.