VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I recognize the name but didn't know what she looked like had to do a quick google, still didn't recognize her from anything.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Shes vile...
I dont understand why stupid airheaded girls who have drink and/or drug problems, who may have also done playboy shoots are seen as acceptable role models for young girls.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforests1 View Post

Lindsey Lohan sexy?
lol no....not at all.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Sorta.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
She'd look better as a redhead.

Of course, that's only accounting for her physical appearance.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I would say she used to be, but not anymore. I've enjoyed some of her recent SNL though.

Before and after drugs:

Also, she doesn't look good blonde, before or after, she should stop trying.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Also before and after makeup there. ^^

I think she's a very pretty girl and I think people love to hate on famous young women who publicly fall apart.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I think she looks good in both pics.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

I think she looks good in both pics.
I kind of prefer the second one. Freckles are cute and I don't think a lot of makeup looks very nice. She's smiling in the first one though, which almost invariably makes ladies prettier-looking. The second one is clearly not a photo-shoot. She looks like a normal person in it, not so much a celebrity.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I just looked through the actual shoot, and I have to say I'm unimpressed. Rumour says that Hef threw out her first shoot because they were so bad that photoshop couldn't fix them. They're far from worth the 1mil check she took home for it.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
I liked her with red hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosaOi805 View Post

Her Playboy pictures looked nothing like her.
I know. I just looked at them online and it really doesn't look like her at all.

·
Registered
663 Posts
She's not hideous (judging by this thread because I have no idea who she is) but she looks a little crazy.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I don't find her appealing or sexy at all now.

However, she used to be very naturally pretty. When she was a red head & generally not a mess.

·
Registered
582 Posts
i used to find her attractive when she had her natural red hair and her freckles showed, she was really cute, but i dont like the blonde look on her & the plastic surgery recently on her face is just tragic

shes really trying to become a better person tho, so big props to her for that, but she needs to stay the hell away from that s.n.l. crap.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts