VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
14,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never seen this before and I'm guessing they are being introduced for Christmas, because they look like the little chipolatas that omnis wrap in bacon. I'm not a big fan of the normal sausages since I discovered there are way better ones out there, but these mini ones are lovely. They have a stronger taste than the large ones and a much nicer texture. They'd be great for Christmas dinner or for a buffet meal for any veggies

I got them in ASDA, £2 a bag which was about 20-25 sausages.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I really like the normal ones, they too are one of two faux meat products I reguarlly buy (and about one of four I ever buy).
I also like the redwood mixed cocktail sausage type sausages too. I will deffinatly try these at christmas... on a cocktail stick

·
Registered
29,962 Posts
Anyone seen them outside of Asda?

(IamJen hates Walmart
)

·
Registered
892 Posts
My mum bought 2 bags of these and 2 bags of Sainsburys mini sausage rolls- also vegan! Now we need to have a party since we have all this party food. Haven't tried the sausages yet, not such a fan of the big ones so glad to hear they are different!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
VEGAN MINI SAUSAGE ROLLS!!!!! I need to get me some. Before when I wanted mini sausage rolls (for a party) i just cut the linda ones up haha.

Also Sainsburys now do their own version of the Linda sausages, the normal sized ones. i thought they tasted the same, but my sister said they were nicer. so who knows!

·
Registered
29,962 Posts
Thanks.

and luckycharm, you should bring your sausages over to the slumber party thread.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

Also Sainsburys now do their own version of the Linda sausages, the normal sized ones. i thought they tasted the same, but my sister said they were nicer. so who knows!
Ooh I didn't know that. I'm ordering from Sainsbury's next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yally View Post

WHERE???? FREEZER OR FRIDGE???
Why won't anyone tell me?
I don't know
as I haven't seen them yet but most of LM stuff is frozen usually.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Sainsburys in Kingston didnt have any, its official. Funnily, they now do 'sainsburys basics' veggie sausages (but made with veg not fake meat) and fake chicken burgers for £1 a pack. how neat that vegetarian stuff has crossed over into economy range! Even if its not vegan (the sausages were but eeer sound a bit mank) a good step.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.