VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
This "Limbaugh" guy is sort of like how I imagine it would feel if someone accosted me in the street angrily declaring "The sky is BLUE! Look at it! Blue! And this is terrible!"

At first I sort of think "okay, this is going somewhere" which is followed by "wait, that was the complaint? You care about that?" and finally progresses into "You're an idiot. But you're funny. I like you."

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
The other guy was making me laugh with his comments about Rush Limbaugh.
I don't know if he is someone famous in the US?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

The other guy was making me laugh with his comments about Rush Limbaugh.
I don't know if he is someone famous in the US?
If you mean the guy in the video, that's Cenk Uygur.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Sheesh, gawd forbid letting single "over educated" wild women out in the open . . . we should make them wear burkas or something.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Rush Limbaugh has been irritating people since the 1980's when I first heard of him and unfortunately he shows no signs of stopping. The sad fact is that if he didn't have a significant following who agree with his fat ass, he wouldn't still be on the air. But alas... he does and we'll be hearing from him for some time to come.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Wow, that was ridiculous.

Also, as someone who has worked as a transcriptionist doing closed captioning for the deaf I have NO idea how those subtitles are so bad. How does that even happen?

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Hey women! Why aren't y'all barefoot and pregnant like Rush thinks you should be?!

·
Registered
326 Posts
anything this guy says is headed straight to my mental garbage can, why on earth do people take this guy seriously? most republicans are well aware of the fact that he's a straight up lunatic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts