Ingredients:<br><br>
------------------------------------------------------<br><br><br><br>
one cup cooked rice, instant or homemade.<br><br>
lemon pepper<br><br>
garlic and/or garlic salt depending on what you have<br><br>
EB or another vegan butter.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Instructions:<br><br>
when rice is almost done cooking(the water is soaking in) take off of stove and stir in as much EB as you want, usually i use less then 1/4 cup but it depends on your taste. about 1/4 tablespoon lemon pepper. half a clove of crushed fresh garlic or about 1 tsp of garlic powder. stir.<br><br>
once the rice has soaked all the water in, stir once more and eat.<br><br><br><br>
this was one of my "homemade" recipes. its awesome by itself or under something, a great change from plain rice and much better then the stuff from a box. it was the only thing my brother would eat when he got out of rehab. a lot of the ingredients depend on your tastes, if you dont really like garlic, use less. etc.<br><br><br><br>
the recipe is simple, hopefully my instructions are enough so that you wont ruin your food. sorry in advance if you do.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Additional comments:<br><br>
if youre going to top it with things, a few suggestions:<br><br>
steamed veggies. broccoli was really good, my boyfriend doesnt even like broccoli and thought it was really good. carrots and basically any other veggie you have goes good also. fresh veggies are better then frozen.<br><br><br><br>
and once i made a "stir fry" with some morning star chicken meal starter strip things, tomatoes, garlic, and mushrooms, and that was also really yummy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts