VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
"It's really funny, it's very inspiring, and it very much has a spirit of getting involved and participating in your life and government and politics," Reese tells our own MARIA MENOUNOS about the sequel."

"My character is a corporate lawyer in the beginning of the movie and becomes very disillusioned with this company that she's working for when she figures out it's doing animal testing," she explains, "so she decides to go to Washington to lobby for animal rights, and, of course, she has no idea what she's doing and no one will help her. She has to figure out the system."
http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/ar...9149452,44607,

·
Registered
0 Posts
Everything she touches is great! I first saw her in "Freeway"...very good film, and quite violent (to warn anyone who wouldn't be into that). I'm kind of scared to see Legally Blonde 2 though, 'cause the first one was good and a lot of people I talked to that liked the firts one said that this one sucks.
We'll see.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Director Gary Ross is about as subtle as a brick, but "Pleasantville" had it's moments. Also the first major screen role for Tobey Maguire, for those that haven't heard of it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by epski

Director Gary Ross is about as subtle as a brick, but "Pleasantville" had it's moments.
On the whole I liked the style of the film, and the B&W/colour thing worked really well especially on DVD. I think the third act was a real mess and Ross didn't know wehere he wanted to take it. It wasn't as if he was novice to the industry as he wrote Dave, and co-wrote Big (with Spielberg's sister Anne), but this was his first time directing. We'll have to see how Seabiscuit turns out.

Quote:
Also the first major screen role for Tobey Maguire, for those that haven't heard of it.
He had quite a prominent role the year before in The Ice Storm, though not a leading one..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts