VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kill for food or to prevent yourself from being killed.

I got that from the jungle book or some such cartoon and to me it is the only golden rule for violence I have ever heard that makes any kind of sense to me. Cartoons are my wise man :)

What wisdom have cartoons imparted onto you?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Actually, the cartoon came from the book. Ahh, reading. Might make you smarter.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I Would kill in a heartbeat. I really respect the people on this site who have the mentality not to harm animals or living beings. I may transform in the future as I begin to learn more things and am open minded. I recently learned how farm raised animals hurt the animals and the environment. This was new information to me and I am seeing the light. I do also believe in survival of the fittest to a degree and also believe that overpopulation of a species can cause more harm than good. Am example would be the overpopulation of hogs that can decimate a species of the local population of other animals and also ruin the land. I have also seen how a non native fish put into a stream can wipe out the native population of other fish. I believe in either killing animals to survive or to help the overall population.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbleforlola View Post

Actually, the cartoon came from the book. Ahh, reading. Might make you smarter.
That's crazy talk!!

ETA: But in the case of The Jungle Book, my enjoyment of that movie as a kid lead me to want to read the book when I got older. Yay cartoons!

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred View Post

Kill for food or to prevent yourself from being killed.

I got that from the jungle book or some such cartoon and to me it is the only golden rule for violence I have ever heard that makes any kind of sense to me. Cartoons are my wise man :)
.................okay.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieB View Post

"Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!"
Gee Aii Joeeeeee

·
Registered
1,693 Posts

·