VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw a commercial for the movie The Last Mimzy and at the very beginning two kids are watching a cooking show where the chef kills a crab. The girl says something like "Yuck, he killed it!" and then the boy says "What about that chopped up cow you're eating?"

I thought that was pretty cool!

Actually you can see the scene in this trailer but in the new one it's at the very beginning.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Haha that is funny. I always ask my nephews if they want to know how that barbeque sandwich came about. But they say know. I just tell them that I am here when they are ready.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Speaking of kids informing people where their meat comes from, does anyone remember the show Smart Guy? In one episode TJ starts enthusiastically telling someone about how Mad Cow Disease was spread by farmers putting diseased cow parts in cattle feed and he mentions how it's similar to the disease (Kuru) that ran rampant in New Guinea cannibal tribes.

Not only was this scene hilarious, but I got a big kick out of the fact that something like this was in a children's sitcom on the Disney channel. I can just imagine some kid horrifying their parents by repeating this at McDonals.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Speaking of kids telling people about where their meat comes from, does anyone remember the show Smart Guy? In one episode TJ starts enthusiastically telling someone about how Mad Cow Disease was spread by farmers putting diseased cow parts in cattle feed and he mentions how it's similar to the disease (Kuru) that ran rampant in New Guinea cannibal tribes.

Not only was this scene hilarious, but I got a big kick out of the fact that something like this was in a children's sitcom on the Disney channel. I can just imagine some kid horrifying their parents by repeating this at McDonald's.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
yeah I saw that scene in the last Mimzy commercial yesterday. I think the girl looks so cute as she goes "what chopped up cow?" awww

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.