VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. It's nice to be part of a like-minded crowd. My name is Laura, and I've been vegan for about 4 years now. I love animals and nature.. but I also love people and meeting new ones. I'm looking forward to making some new friends here, considering I have so few who are like me around my area. Is anyone interested in hard rock/classic/punk? Just curious. I'm trying to see if there are any vegans or veggies out there who do. but if you don't, I don't mind either.. I'd still like to be your friend.
I'm also looking around for internships at nice animal rescue places in virginia or NC or somewhere near there. anyway. Take care.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hey! And what about my signature????

Welcome sushi8kat!!! Feel right at home and post wherever you like! There's a lot of fun to be had here

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
Welcome sushi8kat! Like everyone said, have fun, post lots, etc. And I like all music, rock, punk, classic, everything.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what is world music? Like other cultures' music? I enjoy some Indian, Irish and African music. Is that what you meant, Lothar?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hello!

I haven't even been following Western music. You could name a band and I most likely wouldn't know who they were.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.