VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
writing a cookbook?

Seriously, you have some AWESOME recipes on your website! And even though you have them there and free ... I'd buy your book just because! I mean, seriously, you should get the word out to others by getting your book in a store! Really really!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
aw, thanks all.

yeah, i've thought about it. i'm currently putting together a cookzine, though. it's called "big fat vegan", and issue one will contain nothing but vegan comfort foods (original recipes, all created and tested in my own kitchen)! yum yum!

sadly, i've been trying to get the money together to print it and have it ready for shipping for a couple of months now, but it's hard for our family to come up with "extra" dough...we have one income and lots of expenses!

when it's ready i'll let you all know and you can order one!

·
Registered
142 Posts
hi kreeli...

i'm new here, but i came across your recipe site a couple years ago when i first became vegan, and your recipes helped out alot. in fact, i just made your rice & lentil casserole yesterday - yum!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
have you tried to get a small business loan? or are you going to even register it as a business?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just came across you website last week and I decisded to try that triple layer cake b/c I read someone giving it great raves. Believe me we were far from disapointed. It is so good!

*Question*

Do you have any culinary schooling under you belt? Because your recipes are so clear and easy to follow.

Keep up the good work and when that zine of yours comes out I definately want to subscribe.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Kreeli- can you repost the link to your site?! I can't seem to find it and I wanted to go back and poke around. The recipes sounded absolutely awesome, though I guess I'm not much of a cook. I'm trying to get better.

lovenlight,

linz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.