VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the time around passover here in Chicago for multiple reasons. One of my favorite reasons is the kosher candy! Much of it happens to be vegan since dairy or eggs may be out for passover.

Today at the grocery store I found VEGAN kosher "Dark Chocolate Coconut Bon-Bons" like Mounds!! and "Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties". They are both incredibly delicious. I tried to find them online but I wasn't sucessful, they are called "Holiday Candies" manufactured by Bazzini Holdings, LLC.

Other awesome Kosher vegan foods I have found are whipped cream in the can and in a tub like cool whip, it is way better than soyatoo. There are various ice creams and sorbets. And chinese food tv dinners.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
For the record, if you have a decent kosher foods section of your grocery store during the year most of this stuff should be available all the time since there isn't anything inherently non-kosher-for-passover about dairy or eggs. Keep reading those labels, you'll be surprised at all the kosher food that's vegan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.