VeggieBoards banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. my kitty.. in the pic was really sick last month with gastritus (spelling). They could not find anything wrong with him internally. He has been on a diet of low residue foods, bought at the Vets, and he was taking pepcid AC, but is now off, but I do give him one from time to time, if his stomach is a giving him problems.<br><br><br><br>
I am going to be putting him on his regular diet in a few weeks by putting some regular food, mixed with the low residue, and slowly work him towards his regular food.<br><br><br><br>
I tried to mix some together, but this morning he vomited, but nothing came up, that kinda tells me acidity... I gave him a pepcid.<br><br><br><br>
I am going to go cat food shopping to replace what he has, cause I think he can not handle it.<br><br><br><br>
Any suggestions on low residue food type that is easy to digest. I know trader joe's has a cat food, and I was going to call the local pet store, but do you have any ideas<br><br><br><br>
The low residue food from the vet is okay, but so dang expensive. A five pound bag is like $15.<br><br><br><br>
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts